Re: MSExcel to Oracle

From: Ken Ingram <kingram_at_interramp.com>
Date: 1996/03/13

There is also an OLE2 i/f that came with PO7. I used it to read Oracle data into Excel. I remember that the docs said you could go the other way, but I never tried it. The docs were on the CD with PO7.

Ken Ingram
Metasys Inc
kingram_at_metasys.com

In article <4i3t6n$9ro_at_news1.halcyon.com>, pat_at_coho.halcyon.com says...