Re: Forms 4.5 on Mac?...

From: Paul Bucher <pbucher_at_redrose.com>
Date: 1996/03/12

In article <4hpmn6$7ij_at_larch.cc.swarthmore.edu>, stauffer_at_crabapple.cc.swarthmore.edu (R Glenn Stauffer) wrote:

> Does anyone know why the delivery date slipped on Forms 4.5 for the PowerMac?
> I was told it was out of Beta and being sent to production a few weeks ago,
> now everyone tells me 3/31 for a delivery date. Any truth to the rumor
> that they won't ship until a PowerMac version of Sql*Net is ready?

The PowerMac version of SQL*Net V1.x & 2.x has shipped along with Pro*C and DB Utilities. I believe that Developer/2000 is very close to shipping if it isn't, because my Oracle Salesrep called me about switching to it from my current non-oracle solution.

Paul Bucher
Mount Joy Wire Corp. Received on Tue Mar 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message