Memory Required for Alpha Server & Oracle database

From: Wong Yeow Kiat <spccrd_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/03/11

Hi,

I hope somebody out there can help, thanks in advance.

I am in the process of getting a Alpha Server 2000 4/233 with 128Mb memory. This server will be running only Oracle RDBS, most probably version 7.2. My question here is how much memory required for Digital Unix OS (v 3.2 or 3.3) to run and how much left over for Oracle RDBS to run in optimal performance (only maximum 5 users will be running simultaneously). Is 128Mb memory sufficient???

regards,
Yeow Kiat (S'pore Petroleum Co Ltd) Received on Mon Mar 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message