Re: PRESS:INFORMIX UNVEILS PRODUCT STRATEGY FOR UNIVERSAL SERVER

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1996/03/10

you are a fool if you underestimate the complete and usefull products oracle provides, especially as compared to the other wannabe vendors. sybase once had a two year shot at overcomming oracle on performance, but that was years ago. today, oracle simply has the tools, the others are a faint shadow. let them develop something, and we will take a look. else, quit lamenting reality.