OPO (POWER OBJECTS) HELP...HELP

From: Craig Kasold <cdg_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/03/09

I have been working on getting OPO up and running, but I keep getting a GPF --> PWROBJX GPF in module w32sys.dll at 0002:002b. After reloading from the cd, I downloaded the OPO from the ORACLE web site. Same problem. I get this error when ever I try to create a new form. I know by today's standard that I have a small machine (32MB for memory, and over 2gigs for disk space), but it SHOULD NOT GPF and hang the system.

Am I doing something wrong??? What I do is double click on the OPO icon, select file-->new app, enter new app name, then double click on the new form icon, then BOOM, GPF!! I thought that is all you had to do??? What else do I do to create a new form???

Can anyone help?????

Thank you,
Craig
cdg_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Sat Mar 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message