Re: Matching Forms(4.5) to different screen resolutions

From: <afischer_at_ea.com>
Date: 1996/03/08

Tom Platts <santos.salib_at_a011.aone.net.au> wrote:
>WE need to design Forms for applications displayed on different screen
>sizes/resolutions eg laptop vs SVGA etc. Has anyone developed a method
>for doing this dynamically. We don't want to develop multiple sets of
>forms unless we can't avoid it! Thanks in anticipation of your help in
>this area! AS we are operating on a shared account would you please
>E-mail me with any suggestions
>
>Sonia Bohonis
>Senior Systems Analyst
>Santos Ltd.
>101, Grenfell St,. Adelaide South Australia 5000
>misseb_at_santos.com.au

I know of no way to do this dynamically (and if you hear of one pls post it here), but it usually works to set your standards to the lowest common denominator (e.g., the lowest res, the smallest screen size). At least then, everyone can run the same app. Received on Fri Mar 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message