Patch for HP?

From: Fred Puhan <fjp_at_his.com>
Date: 1996/03/07

In a recent article, "Brian M. Biggs" <bbiggs_at_cincom.com> said:

>You might want to look at applying the HP-UX patch PHKL_6661. We were
>having some terrible performance problems on HP-UX 10.01 before we applied
>this patch, and it seemed to fix most of them. Check the HP web site to
>locate and download the patch.

Hopeful that this would solve performance problems we've been having, I went
to http://www.hp.com but was unable to locate that (or any other) patch. Is
there another URL I should visit, or did I get lost among the 4336 articles listed on the table of contents, or the 536K contents page as it was loading
into my browser?

| fjp_at_his.com ||| "If it sounds good, it IS good." -- Duke Ellington |