Re: ora7win.lib

From: Sam Janney <janney_at_dsr.com>
Date: 1996/03/06

mtloukko_at_bcscmm03.bcsc.bc.gov.ca (Mark Loukko) wrote:

>Hi,

> I'm just starting out with OCI and I'm trying to create a small test
>app. I'm use Windows 3.11 and MSVC. Can anyone tell me where I can get
>or7win.lib? I've tried the net but just can't seem to find it. Are there any
>other libs I need?

>Cheers
>Mark

What I do is:

  1. copy the ora71win.dll to a temp directory
  2. rename the copy in temp to ora7win.dl
  3. copy it back to \orawin\bin

this gives me the same dll with two different names ie: ora7win.dll and ora71win.dll. Has cured lots of problems! Enjoy.

Sam Janney janney_at_dsr.com
Digital Systems Research, Inc.
San Diego, CA Received on Wed Mar 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message