Oracle Table Maintenance Application?

From: Nancy M. Weller <nmweller_at_amoco.com>
Date: 1996/03/06

Hi everyone,

    I am looking for an IBM compatable/windows application that provides easy Oracle table maintenance for end-users. I have about 100-150 tables, some with 100,000+ rows. The end-users would be entering table data. The ideal product would have:

  o Application level column security maintained by the end-user with

      security roles.
  o Easy table registration to the application (although the DBA would

      setup the Oracle table, the application should dynamically create
      maintenance screens based on registering the table to the app.).
  o Audit trails
  o Ability to select subsets of data
  o User exits

Any ideas? Received on Wed Mar 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message