US-IL Chicago NEED ORACLE DBA/DEVELOPERS

From: Polyphase <polyphase_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/03/06

ARE YOU THE BEST? IF SO, WE NEED TO TALK. Polyphase Corporation is a Chicago area consulting firm. We specialize in client/server solutions for today's business needs.

We are putting together small development teams to work on client/server development and migration projects. These small teams are the core of our success at Polyphase. We bring together the best technical talent and can-do attitudes to build the highest quality systems. All of our team members are people oriented. Sorry, no backroom hackers here. Each member must be able to handle every aspect of the relationship with our clients. We provide the technical and business training necessary to make sure you are an asset to our team.

Our current openings include:

DBAs: Oracle and Sybase

Systems Analysts: with knowledge in Oracle Developer 2000,

              Sybase, PowerBuilder, or any of the Visual Languages.

Minimum requirements:

              B.S. degree in Computer Science
              3-5 years of industry experience
              Looking for full-time employees only,  no subcontractors

Benefits:
	Comensurate salary
	Bonus plan
	401k plan
	Medical Insurance
	Disability Insurance
	2 weeks vacation
	2 weeks training each year
              PC Hardware/Software purchase program

All of our clients are in the Chicago area. No travel is required for any of our projects.

If you are looking for a career with a company that will surround you with excellence, contact Polyphase today. Send resume to:

	Polyphase Corporation
	919 E. Schirra Drive
	Palatine, IL  USA 60067
	FAX: 847-358-7992