DBA-MS SQL SERVER/ORACLE OR SYBASE-MONTREAL

From: GENEVIEVE GUILBEAULT ESP Quantum <gguil_at_cycor.ca>
Date: 1996/03/06

Our client, a leader in groupware and accounting system implementation, are currently looking for DATABASE ANALYST:

The ideal candidate will have experience in the develoment and implementation of databases for client/server applications. Also, experienced with current releases of Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase or Oracle required.

ESP is a technical recruiting firm within the Quantum group of companies that has been in operation since 1968. Our professional recruiters are currently handling assignments for Fortune 500 companies that represent a complete cross-section of the Canadian economy. To apply for this position please E-MAIL, FAX, or MAIL me your resume at: or CALL me at:

                        gguil_at_cycor.ca

			GENEVIEVE GUILBEAULT
			ESP Quantum
			2000 Mcgill College, Suite 1800
			Montreal, Quebec
			H3A 3H3
		TEL:	1-800-978-2688
		TEL:	1-514-842-5555 ext. 280
		FAX: 	1-514-849-8846 print my name on the fax cover sheet.