SQL*Reportwriter page lengths

From: Tony Desborough <tony_at_bilpin.co.uk>
Date: 1996/03/04

Any help on the following would be much appreciated :-

I have a report written in SQL*Reportwriter 1.1 and wish to be able to print the output to a variety of printers each with different page lengths (lines per page). I know how to set the report height in the Report screen, but is there a way to dynamically set the page length of the report at run-time, rather than creating multiple copies of the same report each with different page heights to fit the various printers?

Regards
Tony

email: tony_at_bilpin.co.uk Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message