Re: Oracle Password Aging

From: Hank Eskin <hank_at_legacytech.com>
Date: 1996/03/03

In article <4h9c4b$416_at_dfw-ixnews1.ix.netcom.com>, cwolfe_at_ix.netcom.com says...

>derwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com (Dave Erwin) wrote:
>>Does anyone know of a good way to do password aging in Oracle.
>Dave,
>
>There is currently no way to implement password aging in oracle using only

>the database.

  I am not sure about this, but would it possible to add a on-update trigger to the system table that stores the userids/passwords, that updates another (new) table with password aging information whenever the password changes?

  Just a thought.

 =- Hank Received on Sun Mar 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message