Warning when starting SQL*Plus

From: enrico badella <badella_at_centauro.polito.it>
Date: 1996/03/02

Hello,

I have a sql script that is called by a WWW cgi-script; for security my dba created an Oracle account for my small application. The problem is that when the SQL*Plus script starts I get this warning message:

	Warning:  Product user profile information not loaded!
	Error in disabling roles in product user profile.

From there on everything else works fine, but these two lines are quite a pain since I have to a bit of editing on the output file. THere is no error code to look up and my dba doesn't know what to do? SQL*Plus version is 3.1.2.3.1.

Anybody can give me a clue of what the problem is; scott/tiger works OK.

Thanks in advance.
eb Received on Sat Mar 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message