Personal Oracle uses Acrobat Reader PDF files

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1996/03/01

Hi Tony Jambu, netters

i had a lot of frustration with Oracle book too.
-Very- slow. Buggy. Not easy to use.

Adobe's Acrobat is now shipped with Personal Oracle for Win95.

I absolutely dislike the politics of giving away no paper.

It's absolutely not true what my rep. me. He said customers don't want paperware.

All i got with Personal Oracle 7, was 16 page User's guide. 2 * 32 pages global license terms.

kind regards,

Toni

PS: Shipped Net products are all (TCP/IP etc) 2.2.2.1.0

--

A. Dischner, AIX sysadmin, Oracle DBA           | Two planets meet:
Institut fuer Klinische Chemie                  | How are you ?