Re: What table contains Oracle Userid?

From: Charles Wolfe <cwolfe_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/02/29

bmcguire_at_tiac.net (Bob McGuire) wrote:
>Greetings all.
>
>Does anyone know what table, if any, contains the Oracle run Id?
>This would be the same one you see under SQLDBA in the user screen.
>
>I've written a script that uses the spool command in the sqldba screen, but
>I'd rather have a recurring query.
>
>Any Info greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Mc.
>
>ps.. Thanks to all who responded to my question on the zip/unzip problem.
>
>--

Bob,

I assume you're referring to the sqldba monitor session screen. That screen is based on the V$SESSION dynamic performance table owned by sys.

hope this helps,

regards,
Chuck

Chuck Wolfe                         Phone:  (703)325-3718
Senior Consultant                   E-mail: cwolfe_at_ix.netcom.com
TELOS Consulting Services
460 Herndon Parkway
Herndon, VA 22070

I don't want the world, I just want your half...