Re: End User Reporting Tool

From: Chris Fischer <cfischer_at_nando.net>
Date: 1996/02/29

candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com (Candy Robinson) wrote:

>Anyone know of a good end user reporting tool for Oracle? What I need is a
>utility to give non-computer professionals for generating their own
>reports. Recommendations much appreciated! --Candy

We use MS-Access or Crystal Reports for "power users". Crystal Info is an interesting product we are researching. It allows the data administrators to pre-can parts of queries and then the end-user can piece together the canned parts to get the report they want. Haven't tried it yet though.

--Chris Fischer
  Toys "R" Us
  cfischer_at_nando.net Received on Thu Feb 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message