SQLFORMS on VMS

From: Fredrik Jenslin <fredrik.jenslin_at_upp.pharmacia.se>
Date: 1996/02/28

Dear Sir(s) !

My name is fredrik Jenslin and I am working at Pharmacia & UpJohn i Uppsala, Sweden. My questions are :

Which is the latest version of Oracle SQLForms for VMS (Not the windows client/server version but the textbased version that is running on VMS and with VAX-terminals) ?
(I know that a version 3.0.16.7.0 is existing but is there any newer version existing ?)

Is there any plans You heard of that Oracle is developing the 4.5 version for VMS (a textbased version to be used by terminals) ?

Any answer is very helpfull.
Please send an answer to fredrik.jenslin_at_upp.pharmacia.se.

Yours sincerely

Fredrik Jenslin
Pharmacia & UpJohn

Email: fredrik.jenslin_at_upp.pharmacia.se Received on Wed Feb 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message