Re: Forms 4.5 ??

From: Subbu <skorisapati_at_worldbank.org>
Date: 1996/02/28

?I have two questions:

>1. How do you build a list box that is populated with a select
>statement? I am tring to use a list box to display data for the user
>to be able to choose from and I want to populate this list box from a
>select statement.

Begin

1 Create a two column query record group at runtime with type CHAR. Col1 must contain label and col2 must be list element val.

2. Populate the list with record group.

End

>2. I have a block that I checked for scroll bar and it was created on
>the canvas but during run time it doesn't work. I can navigate with
>the default menu bar at the top with next record and previous record
>but not with the scroll bar. I have buffers and fetched set to 10.

>Sean

If the number of records displayed/retrieved are more than the records

     displayed then Scorll bar will highlight automatically else

     it will not be highlighted
end if

Hope this helps u Received on Wed Feb 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message