Chicago PowerBrowser UG " Database Applications On the Internet"

From: Richard Finkelstein <finkel_at_links.com>
Date: 1996/02/28

Links Technology and Oracle present:

Matt Benett - Oracle's Client/Server Internet Evangelist "Programming Database Applications On The Internet"

Come join us at
The Chicago Oracle Power Objects

                    and

PowerBrowser User Group Meeting

Free raffle of Oracle Power Objects Developer's Guide Books and Oracle WebSystem CD-ROMs
Bring your business card and you can be a lucky winner!

Meeting Date: March 13th
Meeting time: 6:00pm
Registration time: 5:30pm
Meeting Place: Oracle Corporation 203 N. LaSalle Seating is limited
For Registration Call or Fax: Radka Winwood Links Technology 312-461-9301 (Phone) 312-461-0831 (Fax)

Reservations:

Please fax back by March 8 to Links Technology (312) 461-0831 or email julie_at_links.com __ Yes I will attend __ No I will not attend, but please keep me on your mailing list