Re: How to limit # of rows returned by SELECT

From: Eric Rossing <erossing_at_sirus.com>
Date: 1996/02/28

On Tue, 27 Feb 1996 19:54:02 GMT, BradBruc_at_ix.netcom.com (Brad Bruce) wrote:

>Stephen Ellis Lasley <slasley_at_lgc.com> wrote:

>>Dieter Oberkofler wrote:
>>Uh, this is SQL Server. There is no such thing as "rownum".

>If you are asking questions about Sql Server WHY ARE YOU ASKING IN THE
>ORACLE GROUP!!!!!!!!!
Because this is comp.databases.ms-access! So why are you talking about the Oracle group?!?

Oh! Wait! I find if I look up at the Newsgroups: line that the original poster posted to comp.databases.ms-access, comp.databases.ms-sqlserver, comp.databases.oracle, and comp.databases.paradox. Maybe that explains the confusion...

Eric Rossing
Intec Company, Inc.
erossing_at_sirus.com Received on Wed Feb 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message