Re: Download PO7 WIN 95

From: Rajko Bogdanovic <rajko_at_odyssee.net>
Date: 1996/02/27

100610.52_at_compuserve.com (Balakrishna Avula) wrote:

>Netscape may time out. Try ftp from ftp.oracle.com
>directory pub/www/po7Win95.
>This works

You should listen to this guy. He'a absolutely rigth. And since you're connceting to www-1.us.oracle.com, and when request a file, they redirect you to www-dc.us.oracle.com, and that one eventualy takes you to their ftp site, means that your data also travels throughout these routes.
Furthermore, if you lose your line for any (known) reason, you don;t have to go thru registration screen again.

Connect to ftp://ftp.oracle.com

Regards.