Europe-Oracle Financials-WSI

From: WSI Nationwide <p00370_at_psilink.com>
Date: 1996/02/26

                 (All WSI fees paid by client companies)

   (Please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response)

I have been asked to identify an independent consultant with strong Oracle Financials experience for a long term implementation project in Europe (one to three years). Your asking rate will be considered and plenty of paid overtime available plus all travel expenses paid in full, including frequent trips home. Other long term implementations are coming up world-wide including projects springing up all over the USA, if you have strong functional or technical Oracle Financials experience, e-mail a resume for notification when a project opens in your area of preference, your ability to travel will greatly enhance the possibilities.

If you know someone who might qualify, have them call & fax/email a resume.

All WSI projects are on-site at the location specified. Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years experience - after - graduation, with a company in the USA --- not a school --- working on business systems, thanks.

If you know someone whose skills are close, e-mail a straight ascii text file/resume to Jay O. (that doesn't need converting/decoding and no HTML or URL's, initially please) to p00370_at_psilink.com, fax to 212-534-3724 or call 212-410-1400.

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a copy to me at WSI, 1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York City, New York 10128-0004)

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our office without prior approval. (This makes for long term relationships, which we encourage)

WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for "better" projects all over the USA. Received on Mon Feb 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message