Re: Help : Can't save Chinese in Client/Server Oracle DB

From: Yan Cao <XJJV29A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 1996/02/24

This is NLS issue,

step 1.          talk to you DBA to see he can help you out?
                     if your DBA can not help you? do
step 2.          call ORACLE support, they will give you ways to solve
the
                     problem. since ORACLE claim that ORACLE support
multyple
                     language.

I , as a DBA ,spent some time to set up my instance to support Chinese.