OPO: Trouble keeping object not visible...

From: Eric Therrien <ericth_at_montrealnet.ca>
Date: 1996/02/24

I have a form where I hide part of it (I'm playing with the clsTab for having "more then one form" on the same form). But, when I set the container's Visible property to true (to show it) it set EVERY Visible property of EVERY object whitin that container to true, and I don't want that!

I'd just want OPO to show the container with every other object within that container w/o touching there Visible property. For me, it seem like a bug, in my mind OPO shouldn't change other object's property base on there container, since I haven't ask him too...

Am I missing something??

BTW, current vesrion is 1.0.4.

  Eric Therrien                       Internet: ericth_at_montrealnet.ca
  Club Informatique Longueuil: http://www.connectmmic.net/users/cil
  Président du Club Informatique longueuil inc           Montreal, PQ