Re: Anybody running Des/2000 with PO7 ?

From: Jason Lincoln <jlincoln_at_mailhost.onramp.net>
Date: 1996/02/24

I was only able to connect to the local PO7 database with Forms 4.5 andf Reports 2.5 after I installed and configured SQL*Net 2.x. I then must supply the TNS name in the connect string. I have been told that I should not have to specify a connect string at all but I have had any luck without specifying one.

In article <311FACD0.7F05_at_worldnet.fr>, dcrespe_at_worldnet.fr says...