Re: Does anyone think this group needs splitting into subgroups?

From: Stan Driggs <stan_at_ensco.com>
Date: 1996/02/22

Orange Software Pty Ltd wrote:

> Agree

Me too. This was attempted about a year ago, and it was voted down. I stopped reading it about that time, since it is a pain to scan through the whole group. So I for one would welcome a second attempt.

The subgroups are fairly natural: DBA, Forms (Dev2000), SQL, Pro*C, jobs... It still astounds me that this was voted down before. Perhaps most Oracle users have lots of spare time. Go figure.

Stan

Stan Driggs                        ENSCO, Inc.
Sr. Systems Engineer               ISS Division
Email: stan_at_ensco.com              1277 Taylor Rd.
Voice: (607) 751-5502              Owego, NY 13827
FAX : (607) 687-4733