Re: SQL*Net configuration

From: Richard Wark <rwark_at_txdirect.net>
Date: 1996/02/21

In article <31282EB3.1468_at_Rt.Bosch.De>,

   Jürgen Brunner <Juergen.Brunner_at_Rt.Bosch.De> wrote:

There is a "new" version of the former net_conf utility, it is called Oracle Network manager. It is available for Windows (for certain) and might also be available for Solaris. If you have servers running under support you should be able to call up Oracle and get the Windows Products for Windows CD (Server Manager, Network Manager, book runtime, support files, etc.) sent to you.

Oracle claims that only configuration files generated with the Oracle Network manager product will be supported in the future.

Richard A. Wark
Senior DBA
Science Applications International Corp. San Antonio, TEXAS