load data problem -

From: <5qf1maog_at_vms.csd.mu.edu>
Date: 1996/02/21

I have a data file, the formated like the following:   ratid data1 data2

  1101            22         33
                  99         34
                  33         89
                  43         12
                  23         13
                  78         34
                  44         55

. .
. .
. .

I create a table as the following
  create table test(
                    rat_id      number    primary key,
                    result      long raw)

The question:
 The format of the data file has three columns, while table only has two columns, I'd like to group the two columns data1, data2 into one long raw field. In table test, rat_id is primary key, all data of data1 and data2 must be in one row and one field. How to do this ?
If anyone has comments or sugestions, please E-mail to mao_at_studsys.mscs.mu.edu. Thank you very much.      Received on Wed Feb 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message