Re: Power Objects - modifying translation method at runtime

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/02/20

In article <4gbt2d$b11_at_hades.datashopper.dk>, duelund_at_datashopper.dk (Niels Duelund) wrote:

> I have got a repeater panel. I contains a project# and a subproject#, both
> popUpLists. I want the list of values (translation) of the subproject#'s
> to be limited by project#.

If you mean that you want each row of the repeater to have a different translation property, you can't do it. There is really only one popup in the repeater (well, 2 in your case) and if you change the translation while in any row, it changes for all of them (and will cause other funky things to happen, as you have seen). I guess it makes sense - while the contents of a repeater control "repeats," the control doesn't. Otherwise, things could get really hairy. Come up with another construction for what you want to accomplish. Regards,

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292