US-IL-ORACLE/ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS & DBA'S

From: ISI <hr_at_intsys.com>
Date: 1996/02/18

Integrated Systems International (ISI) is a systems integration and consulting firm, based in Schaumburg, IL. We have immediate needs for senior ORACLE developers and DBA's.

Oracle Financials experience a plus.

ISI has openings in Chicago, Des Moines, and Tampa Bay. You must be a US Citizen, permanent resident, or have a valid work visa to cover the duration of the assignment.

ISI offers a excellent compensation package including:

	Group Major Medical Insurance
	Group Life Insurance
	401K Plan
	Section 125 Plan
	Vacation
	Paid Overtime
	Bonuses

We are looking for employees with leadership potential, to join our team of ORACLE consultants. As a representative of ISI, you will be responsible for designing and implementing ORACLE based applications.

Developer Positions:

	Minimum Skills Required:
	Four years of professional programming expeience, including
	two years of development in an ORACLE environment.  You
	must have experience with one or more of the following:

		ORACLE FORMS
		PowerBuilder
		JAM
		Visual Basic
		Visual C++

DBA Positions:

	Minimum Skills Required:
	Two years of administrating large ORACLE databases.
	Strong UNIX skills.
	Performance tuning of ORACLE7 databases.

To Reply:

Send resume to:

	Steve Morse
	hr_at_intsys.com