HELP:FORMS4.5 ERROR 40106

From: Wasfi G. Al-Khatib <wasfi_at_ecn.purdue.edu>
Date: 1996/02/18

Hi,

    Is it possible that such error appears because of the deletion of some relations and/or renaming of some blocks? What I did is that after I renamed some blocks and canvas views, some errors started to appear. I tracked all changes in properties as well as pl/sql [using search all pl/sql] triggers. Most errors disappeared except this one. I converted the form into text file and searched for all the 'Go_Block' and 'Go_item' statement, but I couldn't find one that looks suspicious except the ones that were defined as id's, and were not referenced by their names. Does anybody have any idea what the reason might be? Also, I would appreciate if anyone would give me insights on the best way to debug applications in forms4.5. For example, what is a 'good' command that I can put between the lines to print 'stuff', [if such command exists]. Something that works as a printf which might make my life a little bit easier.
Thanks alot.

--Wasfi Al-Khatib Received on Sun Feb 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message