Oracle Job Distribution List

From: RAYOSB <rayosb_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/02/18

I have set up a Oracle Job distribution list whereby we send Oracle job openings directly to your mailbox. If you would like to join this list send me email to ray.osborne_at_index.com with the word ORACDIST in the topic of your message.

Also I am compiling Oracle links at my WEB site if you have a Resume WEB site or know of a link with a Oracle user group then let me know what it is and I will link it.

Thanks

Ray Osborne
PS. You could send request to RAYOSB_at_AOL.COM but I would prefer it to my index address. Received on Sun Feb 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message