Re: ANNOUNCE: Vacant Job Positions

From: Bradley Parker Webb <bpwebb_at_direct.ca>
Date: 1996/02/18

This is a subject that causes great emotional distress in me. If a person has a degree, he is a better person. I have taught many Majicians how to open locks without a key. I learned this skill while I was in school and wanted to pass all the damn tests I had to write. I had all the correct tools for my trade, however, I was very proud to say that I can open a 6-pinner security lock with a paper clip (something that took a lot of practice) with my hands behind my back !
I came first in every subject. I have a piece of paper that says that I was the best student ever.
Does this mean that I am a better person ? I no longer teach the trade, I am now a computer programmer and would not have been hired without this peice of paper that says I passed every course I took. I have won more awards than any other employee has ever won (I even got money in a merrit award). My opinion of the value of a degree is as follows: I can get a degree in anything, and know nothing about the subject I have the degree in.
If your company would hire a person with 10 degrees for $1,000,000 (or even if the person requires 20 degrees) let me know, and I will get the degrees.