Tandem Integrity - Oracle

From: John Burrows <76021.2636_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1996/02/17

I am looking for any information regarding Oracle database on the Tandem Integrity platform (SGI - IRIX operating system) focusing on performance, stability, maintainability and vendor support.

We are currently evaluating Oracle database server hardware platforms an Tandem is one of the potential vendors. I have experience on SUN, HP and IBM, but have no knowledge of the Tandem Integrity (SGI - IRIX) platforms. I am primarily interested in medium - large Oracle database environments in the range of 20GB - 150GB.

Thanks in advance!
-john Received on Sat Feb 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message