Re: executing shell scripts from PL/SQL

From: Rob Moore <robmoore_at_bnr.ca>
Date: 1996/02/17

Kjartan (or anyone with a copy handy),

Is there any way I might get a copy of this (the Oracle technical paper detailing this process) from you? Unfortunately, my latest SupportNotes is from September and I can't seem to find a copy as up-to-date as the one you seem to have (Oct '95) at Oracle's support web site. The latest copy I could find there was from November of '94 and I would like to be able to work from the latest edition.

Many thanks!

Rob Moore
robmoore_at_bnr.ca