QUESTION: OMO Development in Mac for both Mac/PC use

From: Jennifer Day <jday_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1996/02/16

For one of my graduate courses, I am using Oracle Media Objects to develop a multimedia instructional program on a Mac. I want to deploy the end program for PC users as well as Mac users. Being a "Mac person," my question is this: will PC users who do not have Windows be able to run the program?? I want to accommodate a broad range of PC users [some who may not have Windows]...the section in the user manual mentions Windows and Mac's as the 2 platforms.

Has anyone done cross-platform development with OMO??

Jennifer Received on Fri Feb 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message