Re: Oracle on Windows NT ??? SOS

From: HAPWLH <hapwlh_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/02/16

I'm currently doing some consulting at Delta Airlines where they've got an Oracle 7.1.X installation of Oracle running Windows NT 3.51. The system has been production for six weeks. The database data files are currently over 60 GB (yes, Gigabytes) and the plan calls for the data to grow to over 120 GB's.

Although I can not help much with your specific problem, I can tell you we've experienced stability with the product with NT - no crashes or even a normal shutdown yet.

Mark Henry Received on Fri Feb 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message