Re: help forms 4.5 : Changing names of tables

From: Rick Rutt <rrutt_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1996/02/15

Richard Moulding <rmoulding_at_bibbway.bt.co.uk> writes:

>Failing that, I think you are stuck with manually amending all your Forms.
>(Wasn't it nice when we had editable .inp files?).

You can still use the File|Administration|Convert... command to convert *.FMB files to *.FMT files. Then you can use an editor to globally substitute new table names, then reconvert *.FMT to *.FMB

  • Rick --

(Rick Rutt is a system architect living and working in Midland, Michigan.) Received on Thu Feb 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message