Re: Does anyone think this group needs splitting into subgroups?

From: Kim Hughes <Kim=Hughes%NA%Contractors_at_bangate.compaq.com>
Date: 1996/02/15

Clint,
  I agree this should be split into multiple groups. I understand there is a process to accomplish this feat. I have some time that I can help with this activity. Please let me know how and what I can do.

  I have two mail addresses. The one on this note is at a client site. I have an internet mail address that is pushed into Lotus Notes Mail at my office. It is Kim_Hughes_at_notes.drthou.com. Look forward in hearing from you.

D. Kim Hughes
Managing Consultant
DRT Systems
Houston, TX
(713)868-5537 Ext: 312 Received on Thu Feb 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message