Re: Does anyone think this group needs splitting into subgroups?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/02/15

In article <198025292wnr_at_kheldar.demon.co.uk> clint_at_kheldar.demon.co.uk writes:
>How about following subgroups?
>
>forms, reports, dba, sql, jobs

Sure, I'll bet most people think it would be a good idea. But the next problem: Who will volunteer to write the proposal and submit it for discussion, jumping through the various hoops?

There should be an informal discussion period where the final proposal is put together, then the official RFD (request for discussion), followed by the CFV (call for votes).

It takes a bit of somebody's time to do it, and I would volunteer if I weren't so pressed to produce results on my job. If anyone reading this is willing to try, then please... speak up!

Steve Cosner Received on Thu Feb 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message