Dialing the phone from Forms 4.5.6

From: <dschmold_at_soli.inav.net>
Date: 1996/02/14

We want to develop an in-house telemarketing system using Forms 4.5.6. It will replace an old VAX-based system.

The clients are running Windows 3.1 and have an external modem attached to the PC serial port.

We want to have Forms auto-dial the modem, at which point the user will switch to a headset (we already have the switches to do that).

My question is: how can we get Forms to dial a modem on the serial port? Maybe with a VBC or OCX? And if so, which ones are recommended? Received on Wed Feb 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message