Re: ANNOUNCE: Vacant Job Positions

From: Paul Dito <cpcdsc_at_tevm2.nsc.com>
Date: 1996/02/14

cpearson_at_$IMAPSERVER wrote:
>As a current CS undergrad, I cannot let this discussion "slip" by!
>(so you can tell where my bias is ;-> )

>I can go on and on, but my main point is:
>
> A degree is a heck of a lot more than just some piece of
> paper that says you went to collage and drank a lot of
> beer!

A degree obviously means you don't have to be able to spell correctly. I assume that is a typo, but maybe you should drink less beer before posting...;)

>Like I said, I am in school so I have very strong feelings about this
>subject! ;->

Hey, I'm in school, too. That's where I formed my opinion about twits with degrees.

Paul

>Later,
>
>-Chris

My opinions are my opinions Received on Wed Feb 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message