Re: Oracle Server on SCO Client on Windows

From: Bill Newcomb <cobra93_at_io.com>
Date: 1996/02/13

Binesh,

The platform dosen't really matter as far as ODBC connectivity goes. You make the ODBC connection using SQL*Net which will run on NT or Unix.

In general Unix vs. NT is pretty tough choice and largely a matter of personal preference (mine is usually Unix). No need to start a debate on that subject.

FWIW,
Bill Newcomb
Database Consultants Inc.