Re: ANNOUNCE: Vacant Job Positions

From: Larry W. Virden <lwv26_at_cas.org>
Date: 1996/02/13

According to Willy Berghorn <willy_at_mathematik.uni-Bremen.de>:
:Nikolay Dichev (cdsipbs_at_the-hermes.net) wrote:
:: snip here
:
:Exactly ! And what's about the EQ (in contrast to the IQ) ?
:Will someone be more valueable if he is able to work in a team ?
:Some questions will only be solved in a (so called) "team spirit" !
:So a new question arises, how can one measure the "value" of a person ?
:And I mean, what is more desirable, a person that hides himself in a
:dark room ( although he is genious ) or a person that will have full
:communication to other team-members ?
:

I guess it depends on whether you want to have lots of parties, or lots of products. The genius in a dark room probably will be able to produce a lot more code than someone who sits all day 'communicating' around the water fountain or coffee machine.

--

:s Larry W. Virden INET: lvirden_at_cas.org
:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*>