Re: ODBC Driver for RDB (Problem)

From: Mark McCracken <mmcracke_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/02/12

Ron Loxton wrote:

> I am attempting to connect to an RDB Databse from my NT Machine. I keep
>
> getting an invalid character error though. On my windows for Workgroups
>
> machine I set the RemoveControlChars to YES. I have tried setting this
>
> in my reg. db on the NT machine but no luck.
>
> HELP!!!!!!
>
> Thx in Advance
>
> Ron

Ron,

There should be a file called RDBODBC.INI in your C:\WINNT directory. There you'll find the RemoveControlChars parameter that needs to be set to "YES".

Mark

Mark McCracken
Rdb Support/Colorado Springs
email: mmcracke_at_us.oracle.com

Standard disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own and not
necessarily those of my employer.