ora71win .DLL and .LIB for 32-bit

From: <svohra_at_westworld.com>
Date: 1996/02/11

Hi,

I am posting this from my friend's account as there seems to be something wrong with my account's posting system. So I would appreciate it very much if replies could be emailed to sanjay_at_access.thegroup.net.

I am porting a Windows front-end Oracle application written in C to 32 bits. I need the 32-bit versions of the ora71win.dll and ora71win.lib. I have looked at Oracle's ftp site but couldn't find it. Does anyone know where exactly I could obtain these files? If the Oracle ftp site has them then the file name and its location would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjay Nayar Received on Sun Feb 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message