FORMS4.5 mouse triggers question

From: Richard Yu <rh1_at_cc.bellcore.com>
Date: 1996/02/11

What I want to do is to let the user to click and drag the mouse in a multi-record group to select a block of contiguous records which the mouse swiped over. I was hoping I can set a global variable called mouse_down on the when-mouse-down trigger, and on the when-mouse-enter trigger I'll highlight the current record if the mouse_down variable is set.
What I find is that clicking and holding down the mouse button while moving it does not trigger the when-mouse-enter (or when-mouse-move) trigger.

Has anyone tried to tackle a similar problem? Thanks in advance! Received on Sun Feb 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message