Re: Forms 4.5 ROS -200 Error

From: Andre Vergison <avergison_at_infosoft.be>
Date: 1996/02/11

news:ohiFxgEsaBqI087yn_at_oanet.com
eaker_at_oanet.com (W. Lyne Eaker) wrote:
>I just joined this newsgroup last week so this question was probably
>already asked. While working on a VERY SIMPLE form I received a ROS -200
>error when I tried to save my form (already was named, and had been saved
>a number of times). I also got this error quite frequently when taking
>the Forms 4.5 I course from ORACLE. There seemed to be no rhyme or
>reason, but I assumed the problem was with their hardware. Now the same
>thing happens on my machine while working on a completely different set of
>forms!
>
>The ROS -200 error will not allow me to save my work and I cannot seem to
>fix the problem without exiting Windows.
>
>Any information on this error would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>...Lyne
>

>--
>W. Lyne Eaker
>A.V.C. - Lesser Slave Lake
>EAKER_at_grda.avc.calgary.ab.ca OR
>EAKER_at_oanet.com
>Information Systems Project Leader

Lyne,
We too got this very same error last week, along with a FRM-10044 : cannot create file.
We got it after using the copy/paste properties buttons. We were using Developer 1.0, i.e. the set with Forms 4.5.6.0.7.

Local Oracle Support says that Developer 1.1 and later would resolve this (i.e. Dev2000 1.1 has Forms 4.5.6.3.3, Dev2000 1.2 has 4.5.6.5.5). Release 1.4 (Forms 4.5.7 ?) would be available as of end of march.

What version were you using ?

Andre

To all people in this group : PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE always specify the FULL VERSION NUMBER, otherwise what are we talking about ? PLEASE. Received on Sun Feb 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message