Re: ODBC: Information Required - Please help!!

From: Ian Foreman <foreman_i_h_at_bt-web.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1996/02/10

In article <4feo73$oe0_at_newshost.cyberramp.net>, mudhens_at_cyberramp.net says...

I have got SQLNET version 1 on my PC and working on the Oracle server, I have also got the latest version of the 16bit and 32bit ODBC drivers from ORACLE . I can use the sqlplus for windows that comes with SQLNET to connect to the database but ODBC gets refused everytime.. The servers are running verison 6 of Oracle.
And if its any help im running windows 95 .

  Can anyone help ?

Ian Foreman

iforeman_at_lssec.bt.co.uk Received on Sat Feb 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message